The following fee schedule is specific to the 2021-2022 academic year (September 2021 to August 2022). The schedule is updated in January of each year with any anticipated changes for the upcoming academic year. We aim to keep our fee reasonable and do not exclude families already in our care if any increases pose a difficulty to them.
Annual and One-off Fees
- $250: one off registration fee for each new student or $100 registration fee for each returning student if there is a gap in enrolment for any reason other than the summer break
- $300 materials fee per year, due from February each year for the upcoming school year
- Tuition deposit (one month’s fee) for new students, which is held and applied to the child’s final month of enrolment
- Nidos from 16-18 months old (conditional upon walking steadily): $1445 per month
- Bambinis from 19 to 36 months: $1320 per month
- CASA Year 1 from age 3 to 4 years: $1240 per month
- CASA Year 2 from age 4 to 5 years: $1180 per month
- CASA Year 3+ from age 5 to 7 years: $1140 per month
Early and late care
School hours are from 8.30 am to 4:30 pm each day. Extended hours are available upon request and at additional cost. Early care is from 7.30 am to 8.30 am. Late care is from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
- Bambinis and Nidos: $140 per month for early care; $140 per month for late care
- Casa: $100 per month for early care; $100 per month for late care
Methods of payment
- Initial registration fees are payable by e-payment to email@example.com
- Monthly fees are payable by pre-authorised debit. An authorisation form will be issued for this.
- Invoices and receipts are issued via Quickbooks.
- Cheques are not accepted. If you require an exception, please contact us to arrange.
- MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- Payments are accepted by pre-authorised debit. A form will be issued to you via Docusign.
- An invoice will be issued at the end of each month ahead of the debit on the 1st of the following month (or the earliest business day after the 1st)
- ANNUAL PAYMENTS receive a 5% discount.
- An invoice will be issued indicating the amount due, including any annual or sibling discounts
- Payments are acceptable by cheque or e-payment.
- First deposit: March 15th for September intake.
- Second Deposit: August 15th for September intake.
Terms & Conditions
Please review Stoney Creek Montessori’s Parent Handbook for full details of our enrolment policies. They include the following:
- Meals are included in tuition fees.
- The older of two siblings receives a 5% discount on tuition fees
- Enrolment is confirmed after the school receives the registration fee, materials fee and last month’s deposit. Enrolment forms are not required until 6 weeks before enrolment begins.
- There is no refund or reduction in fees in case of withdrawal, dismissal, absence, cancellation or non-attendance.
- If a child has been enrolled for less than 6 months: Fees for the current month as well as fees paid in the form of the tuition deposit (final 30 days) will be forfeit if the child has been at SCMS for 6 months or less. These, along with the registration fee and materials fee, are non-refundable.
- If a child has been enrolled for 6 months or more and 30 days notice is provided, the tuition deposit will be applied to the last 30 days of the child’s time at the school.
- The monthly tuition fee does not fluctuate during the year. Holidays, professional development days, and pre-planned school closures are accounted for in our annual fees. These dates can be viewed in our calendar.
- Children may opt out of enrolment during the July-August summer program each year. No fee is due during this period provided notice is given before the April deadline each year. The exact deadline for opting out of summer enrolment can be viewed in our calendar.
- The School is closed at certain periods of the year, including a few days in August and over the winter holidays. You can see the entire school calendar on this page.